Track Listing para Now Its The Time - Ultimo album de Delirious:?

1.CD - Here I Am, Send Me
2.CD - Rain Down
3.CD - Solid Rock
4.CD - Now Is The Time
5.CD - Our God Reigns
6.CD - What A Friend
7.CD - Miracle Maker
8.CD - Paint The Town Red

9.CD - Every Little Thing
10.CD - I Could Sing Of Your Love Forever
11.CD - Take Off My Shoes
12.CD - Majesty
13.CD - Our God Reigns (Reprise)
14.CD - All This Time
15.CD - Our God Reigns (Radio Edit)
16.DVD - Here I Am, Send Me
17.DVD - Rain Down
18.DVD - Mountains Tremble
19.DVD - Solid Rock
20.DVD - Now Is The Time
21.DVD - Our God Reigns
22.DVD - What A Friend
23.DVD - Miracle Maker
24.DVD - History Maker
25.DVD - Paint The Town Red
26.DVD - Every Little Thing
27.DVD - Take Off My Shoes
28.DVD - Majesty
29.DVD - Our God Reigns (reprise)
30.DVD - Investigate
31.*BONUS Features* DVD - The Delirious? Story
32.*BONUS Features* DVD - Behind The Scenes At Willow Creek
33.*BONUS Features* DVD - Monitor Wall

Comentarios

Entradas populares